Tuesday, August 27, 2013

darkness dragon

I'm addict to dragons because of how perfect their skin looks and their colors and I love how humans made this amazing creature from just imagination . for me I'm a person with huge imagination and I love to daydream most of the time so I have fallen in love with those creatures and they mean something to me .
now back to our main topic which is the darkness dragon ,,, well let me tell you that I've drawn him when I was down but I didn't paint him cuz of time , so I painted him the next day and I had to keep my mood the same as when I drawn him , it wasn't easy but I managed to keep up the good work and of course pics wont give the painting it's right so anyways I'll leave you with the pics and hope you like them like I did !





ps: acrylic colors were used

No comments:

Post a Comment