Tuesday, October 1, 2013

my college problem


lets starts with what bothers me the most , it started with the registration day when I decided to go to my friend place because the net in our home is a little too bad and my friend opened my account to do the register me because I was still on my way to her place to get the usual answer that it's blocked from the finance so I went to the college and in less that a minute the man of the finance unblocked me , and the fight of registering starts . I could register on one module only as I wanted to register for project planing and the next semester I can have the final project for the bachelor BUT I couldn't take it because it's closed and I have no idea why is that so I wondered around our beautiful college searching for a mister or a miss to help me with my problem , and they told me to wait for few more day then they will open it .
the day has came and I went to open the college website to find the same problem so I went to college and I have spoken with a teacher who told me that there is nothing in his hands so he wrote a letter for the HOD to open my wanted subjects and I gave them and all what they did is to carelessly ask me why the system isn't opening with me , how would I know when the system is made by them ???? so they signed the paper and told me to go but where should I go and who should I give this paper to ? so I went to the registration place and the scenario of every semester is repeated in there " The person who is in charge of this is on a meeting" now the question is why would they do meetings when this is the time where this one person is mostly wanted and yes it's only one person who does this .
me and some girls waited , one of them was so cold that she was talking and laughing then she just left , the other have also left one by one and only me and one girl were waiting and she have waited from 9 a.m and when he came it was 4:30 p.m she started telling him her problem and it was solved .
my problem just started when I told him my problem he figured that he can't do anything for me because he needs to call someone to do it for him and let me tell you this mister was rude in every way we had a little argument and we ended it by he will do the planing subject for me by the end of the day and I left the college .
the other day came and nothing is done to me and here we are the next day and all what I can think about is " when he will add that module for me , hoping very soon so I wont add another semester just having two modules this semester "

No comments:

Post a Comment