Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Catching up

I've been on and off with my blogger so anyways here's what happened to me recently !
- first I would looooove to say that one year is remaining for the college and I'll be done with it !
the last semester was the real pressure I felt like I'll never finish with the assignments >_<
- our design club was suppose to do a gallery for all different types of art and I'm apart of it !! so it was suppose to be on the last semester but when that rain happened we had to cancel every thing so it'll be on October hopefully I chose the "Autumn" theme cuz it had warm colors and I loved it at that time so I painted three one of them is split to three and then I jumped to the summer theme and painted 2 canvases of the beach one is the night the other one is the morning .
- this summer will be soooo packed I joined the gym *again* -.- but this time I'll work harder to achieve my goal I mean even lily allen said it " everything's cool as long as I'm getting thinner " :P
I'll get training which I already gave my letter to the company I'm just waiting for them to tell me when can I start , and in the same time I'll be working on my final project it'll need loads of work but I'll have to go through that :D

I've drawn another dragon and he seems so cool !

and speaking of my creative side my camera is laying in it's back cuz I'm out of thought on what to shoot but I'll share some of what I captured lately







those are some of them , hope you like them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment